March 23, 2021
Travel Wellness Essentials
Travel is one of our favorite things to do - the smell of new places and foods, meeting new people, discovering different cultures, and learning about different ways of living. We absolutely love it!
But let's face it. Sometimes, there are unexpected challenges when we travel: potentially getting sick, hangovers, having a hard time finding healthy foods, headaches, indigestion, sunburns, and the list goes on.
It's why we never travel without these wellness essentials:
- Sunblock (obvi)
- Aloe vera gel - heals sunburns, cuts, breakouts, etc.
- Peppermint essential oil - relieves headaches faster than any medicine
- Anais BEAUTY x BRAINS™ single sachets - ensures we have something super healthy daily while also boosting our immunity!
- Face skincare masks - hydration is key! Flights can dry out skin so much
- Activated charcoal or chlorella tablets - helps remove toxins, minimizes hangovers
- Band-aids - just in case
Now that you're prepared for (almost) anything, have a wonderful trip!